Friday, 20 April 2012
Worries that kept me up tonight
Most to least intense:
1. Not getting enough sleep.
2. Behind schedule in my accounting class.
3. Needing a job.
4. Eating too many hot dogs.
5. Dad showing concern for my future.
6. Am I a racist?
7. Falling behind on Centretown Nonsense blog.
8. Do 2, 3, 5, and 7 represent me being inherently lazy or ineffective?
9. I sure hope these aren't the symptoms of clinical depression.
10. Probable coffee addiction.
11. Poor performance in ball hockey.
As a fun game, you can also try to guess how they rank from most to least rational. Your guess may be more accurate than mine on that one.
Brendan looks forward to his retirement.